No products in the cart.
Presented in beautifully designed, brightly coloured boxes (complete with handle for easy transport) these Irish-designed dolls have award winning attention to detail which make them an essential addition for any doll collector.
- Ball jointed doll with bendable knees, easy to pose for imaginative play
- Premium saran nylon hair, soft to touch and reduced tangle
- Phthalate free vinyl plastic, super soft feel
- Removable doll shoes, able to stand on her own two feet
- Blonde doll hair, blue doll eyes
- Riding jodphurs
- Tweed-style formal riding jacket
- Shirt and tie
- Riding helmet
- Seren the Welsh Mountain Pony, wearing a saddle, bridle, stirrups and numnah (a saddle pad that acts as a protective cushion between the pony and the saddle)
Doll height: approximately 18cm (the perfect size for small hands)
Recommended ages: 3 years and above
Lucie Follett, the founder of Lottie, set out to create dolls which are positive role models for children, stimulate their imaginations, inspire learning and fun through play and offer great value to parents too. Lottie Dolls represent all of the positive, different facets of childhood. Lottie Dolls don’t wear make-up or high heels. They have a child-like body based on realistic proportions of a 9 year old girl. They come in a diverse range of skin, hair and eye colours. Lottie’s hair is made from premium-quality Saran and her clothing is vibrant, made from high quality, detailed, tactile fabric. Lottie Dolls even stand on their own two feet! That’s always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small!